5 rules to follow when packing a parcel on your own
Here is a simple guide you can save and share with your friends.
- 1Select the correct box size. Use a corrugated cardboard box; it should not be deformed, torn or have wet spots or slits. The box should have straight stiffeners
- 2Check the size
- 2.1minimal size: 11×11 cm
- 2.2the size of the box and the shipment coincide
- 3Additionally pack fragile postal items. Glass, porcelain and other fragile items shall be wrapped on all sides with at least 3 layers of soft filler. If there are several items, each shall be packed separately
- 4Firmly fasten the items inside the box.
Put the filler into all the gaps in the box. The shipment should not move inside during transportation
- 5Select an envelope and a bag for documents and textile.
Put the documents into a cardboard envelope and clothes and textile, into a clothes bag. Do not put round, sharp or fragile items into a bag.
Do you want to avoid allnthe box and bag hassle?
We will do it for you: simply order the Packaging service atnany Nova Post branch