How a business client can send cargo via Nova Post
- 1Sign a contract
Contact the sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2Make sure the cargo is authorized for transportation
The legislation of the country where the cargo is cleared may prohibit the import or export of certain products. To keep your business safe, we follow the news and update information on the categories of goods allowed for transportation.
If you are not sure whether the contents of the shipment are allowed for transportation, ask a Nova Post sales manager.
- 3Choose a customs clearance method
- 3.1through Nova Post
- 3.2on your own
- 3.3through the customs broker
- 4Select additional services
- 4.1Customs brokerage service: it facilitates and speeds up customs clearance.
- 5Draft supporting documents
- 5.1business contract
- 5.3packing list
- 5.4other documents required for your product.
For example: a quality certificate, a certificate of origin, a conclusion confirming the HS Product Code of the Harmonised System of the Description and Codes of Goods, a description of technical specifications detailing qualitative and quantitative characteristics and scope of application, etc.
The operator shall provide details of additional documents. You can also contact the Nova Post sales manager.
- 7Hand over the shipment to a Nova Post branch
- 8Pay for delivery and additional services
Cargo branches are open seven days a week, according to the schedule:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sat-Sun: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The sales department is operating as follows:
Mon-Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone number: +ХХХХХХХХХХ
Safety of the goods we deliver
Delivery within the stated deadlines
Handing over the cargo to the recipient