Chain of branches for shipping throughout Austria
Shipping everything you need to your loved ones in Ukraine is extremely easy. To do so, find the nearest pickup point in the "Nearest branch" section.
Items allowed to send
Items prohibited to send
Who pays for
|The parcel||Customs duties and customs brokerage services|
Sender in Austria
Recipient in another country
Once the parcel is sent, we will notify the recipient of the parcel's processing.
Customs clearance in Ukraine
|Parcel cost: up to €150||Parcel cost: over €150|
No additional taxes are charged
■ Import duty: 10% of exceeding €150
■ VAT: 20% of the shipment value (exceeding €150 + import duty)
■ Nova Post customs brokerage services
The product costs €200. Customs duties will be as follows:
- 1Import duty = (€200 - €150) х 10% = €5
- 2VAT = (€200 - €150 + €5) х 20% = €11
Total tax payable: €5 + €11 = €16
This can happen if a customs officer detects a breach of the rules:
- 1The shipment's contents differ from the list specified in the declaration
- 2The declared value differs from the real one
- 3The parcel contains prohibited goods
- 4The recipient has already received international shipments with a total value over €150 during the last month
What you need to send a parcel from Austria
You can send from the branch or call a courier to certain location to send to Ukraine.
How to send a shipment by courier:
- 1Prepare your items
- 4Determine the approximate size of the box. You will need this information to fill out a shipment request.
- 5Call a courier to hand over a shipment
- 6Pay the shipment cost and additional services selected
- 7The courier will pick up the shipment and paste a sticker on the package
According to the international transportation requirements, Nova Post employees can check the shipment's contents for any prohibited goods. Original packaging is an exception.
Send from the branch:
- 1Prepare your items
- 3Provide information about the sender and recipient. To do so, write in Latin:
- 3.4Phone number
- 3.5Branch number or full address of the recipient in Ukraine
- 5Hand over the shipment to the branch operator in an open form
According to international transportation requirements, Nova Post employees must check the contents for any prohibited goods.
If the shipment is packaged, the operator must open it. Original packaging is an exception.
- 6Place a shipment order with the operator's assistance.
- 7Pay for delivery services.