Join us as a business partner and receive -15% discount on your first shipment. You can send your package in any way you like: contact your personal account manager.
How can a business client send freight using Nova Post
- 1Conclude an agreement
Contact our sales department:
- 2Make sure there are no prohibited items in your freight
According to the laws of the country of customs clearance, there may be a prohibition on the import or export of certain types of produced goods. For the security of your business, we follow the news and update the information on the categories of goods allowed for delivery.
If you are not certain about the content of your freight, please ask a Nova Post sales manager or send a request on our website.
- 3Select the method of customs clearance
- 3.1using Nova Post
- 3.2on your own
- 3.3by appointing your own customs broker
- 4Select additional services
- 4.1customs brokerage services to help you go through customs clearance
- 5Prepare the accompanying documents
- 5.1foreign economic contract
- 5.3packing list
- 5.4other documents required for your goods. For example: Quality Assurance Certificate, Certificate of Origin, HS goods code confirmation from the Harmonised System of Goods Description and Coding, technical specifications detailing the quality and quantity and their application etc.
The operator will inform you about additional documents. You can also refer to Nova Post sales manager with questions.
- 6Make a request for international express delivery
Our sales managers will help you with that.
- 7Deliver the consignment to a Nova Post branch
- 8Pay for the delivery and additional services
Mon-Fri: 08:00 – 20:00
Sat-Sun: 09:00 – 18:00
Sales Department office hours:
Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 17:00
The safety of the freight which we deliver
Delivery in accordance with the terms indicated
Transfer of the freight to the addressee