It's easy to send parcels and documents from Lithuania to Ukraine together with Nova Post!
Send personal items, documents, gifts or goods to family and friends, which they can receive at a Nova Poshta branch or automated parcel locker, or have them delivered to their address.
- Delivery times from 5 days
- Our own network of branches in Lithuania from which parcels can be sent
- Insurance for the declared value of the shipment
- Delivery to branches, automated parcel lockers or to an address in Ukraine
- Shipment tracking
- Round the clock support
What can be sent
What can be sent
You can send a parcel to Ukraine from a branch. Find the Nova Post branch located nearest to you in the section Nearest Branch and send your parcel to Ukraine.
During the parcel's customs clearance, the recipient may have two types of customs payments: import duty and VAT. The application and size of these duties are determined by the nature and declared value of the shipment.
Declared value of a shipment up to €150International shipments sent to Ukraine from an individual to an individual and have a declared value up to €150, are not subject to additional taxes.
Declared value of a shipment above €150International shipments, which are sent to Ukraine from an individual to an individual, with a declared value above €150 are taxed at a rate of 10% of the amount above €150 and VAT in the amount of 20% of value above €150.
Value of the goods = €200
Import duty = (€200 - €150) × 10% = €5
VAT = (€200 - €150 + €5 (duty)) × 20% = €11
Customs payments will total: duty €5 + VAT €11 = €16.
A delay at customs, refusal to permit customs clearance, increase in customs duties can occur in the following cases:
- 1a discrepancy has been found between the actual contents and the description of the contents in the declaration
- 2the declared value does not the parcel's actual value
- 3a commercial shipment has been discovered (the sending of the several identical items)
- 4the shipment contains items prohibited from shipment
The receiver pays the customs duties. Nova Post will advise the client by email, SMS or Viber about the details of the customs clearance procedure and the calculation of payment.
Follow your parcel in the Nova Post tracker.