Thanks to Nova Post you can receive a shipment from Ukraine quickly and conveniently
- 1In a Nova Post branch
- 2By courier
Parcel shipments from Ukraine to Lithuania for individuals take place in 5 days or more.
- DocumentsDelivery tariff to Lithuania, UAH
250 ₴Additional charge for courier delivery, UAH
- Small, up to 2 kgDelivery tariff to Lithuania, UAH
400 ₴Additional charge for courier delivery, UAH
- Medium, up to 10 kgDelivery tariff to Lithuania, UAH
600 ₴Additional charge for courier delivery, UAH
- Large, up to 30 kgDelivery tariff to Lithuania, UAH
1200 ₴Additional charge for courier delivery, UAH
- Parcel up to 1000 kgDelivery tariff to Lithuania, UAH
40 ₴ / for every kgAdditional charge for courier delivery, UAH
250 ₴ / for every 100 kg
The delivery tariff is indicated without packaging.
During customs clearance procedures, two types of customs duties may be added for the receiver to pay: import duty and VAT. Their applicability and size depend on the type and declared value of the shipment.
Declared value of the shipment up to €45There are no additional customs duties (except in cases, when the customs official determines that the value exceeds €45).
Declared value of the shipment is between €45 and €150The parcel is subject to a 21% value added tax. Import duty is 0%.
Declared value of the shipment exceeds €150Shipment involves the payment of customs duty in the amount of 0% to 48.5% (depending on the type of goods) and VAT of 21% of the amount of the declared value and duty. There is also an additional charge for customs brokerage services, which is €30.
- 1VAT calculation for a shipment with a declared value of €100: VAT = €100×21% = €21. Summary: the receiver pays €21.
- 2Calculation of 10% duty for the shipment with a declared value of €320: Import duty = €320×10% = €32.
- 3VAT calculation for the shipment with a declared value of €320: VAT = (€320 + €32) × 21% = €73.92. Import duty + VAT + customs brokerage services = €32 + €73.92 + €30 = €135.92. Bottom line: the recipient needs to pay €135.92.
Customs may detain, refuse to process or increase the value of the shipment in calculating customs duties in the following cases:
- 1There is a difference between the actual contents and the description in the declaration;
- 2The declared value does not reflect it true value;
- 3The shipment is determined to be commercial in nature (several identical items);
- 4The shipment contains items prohibited from shipment.
Please consider that if more than one parcel is received during the calendar month, their declared value is summed, and if the aggregate amount exceeds €45, the customs authorities may calculate an import duty and taxes in the destination country.
Customs payments are made by the parcel recipient. The Company informs the client on the parcel clearance details and customs payments via email or SMS.