How can a business client request customs clearance of cargo
- 1Through the Nova Post customs brokerage
- 2Through its own customs brokerage
- 3Through the recipient when processing the import declaration
Prepare a contract
To clear shipments through customs, you need a contract to arrange transportation.
A customs brokerage services agreement is also suitable.
Once the parcel is sent, we will notify the recipient of the parcel's processing and payment charges via SMS or email.
The recipient must sign a power of attorney for the Nova Post customs broker and provide his or her identification code for customs clearance.
Payments must be made when the parcel is received at the branch or delivered by courier.
- 1The EORI (Economic Operator Registration and Identification) number is an identifier of an economic operator that is required for customs clearance.
- 2Accompanying documents:
- 2.1invoice containing information about the cargo
The invoice must contain a detailed description, cost excluding VAT, product codes, Incoterms terms under which the delivery is made, signature and seal of the issuer.
- 2.2business contract
- 2.4power of attorney for the broker
- 3Additional documents required for certain categories of goods. For example:
- 3.1quality certificate
- 3.2certificate of origin
- 3.3conclusion on confirmation of the HS product code from the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System
- 3.4description of technical specifications detailing qualitative and quantitative characteristics and scope of application
The operator shall provide details of additional documents. You can also contact the Nova Post sales manager.
Check the cargo
We accept cargoes that do not require veterinary, phytosanitary, environmental, or gemological conclusions.