How can a business request freight customs clearance
- 1With the help of a Nova Post customs broker
- 2Using your own customs broker service
- 3Through the recipient when completing an import declaration
Prepare the agreement
For customs clearance of deliveries, you need to sign an agreement for carriage. A customs brokerage service contract is also permitted.
Pay customs fees and duties
After the receipt of the item for shipment, we will send the recipient a message by SMS or email regarding parcel registration and payments.
The recipient needs to sign a power of attorney for a Nova Post customs broker and provide their identification number for customs clearance.
The payments need to be made during the receipt of a postal item: at a branch or through a courier.
Prepare your information
- 1EORI is an economic operator registration and identification number for customs clearance purposes.
- 2Accompanying documents:
- 2.1invoice with freight information: a detailed description, cost excl. VAT, harmonised codes of the goods, Incoterms for the delivery, signature and seal of the issuer
- 2.2foreign economic contract
- 2.4power of attorney for the broker
- 3Additional documents required for certain types of goods. The information can be provided by an operator or sales managers of Nova Post. For example:
- 3.1Quality Assurance Certificate
- 3.2Certificate of Origin
- 3.3HS goods code confirmation from the Harmonised System of Goods Description and Coding
- 3.4technical specifications detailing the quality and quantity and their application etc.
The operator will inform you about additional documents. You can also refer to Nova Post sales manager with questions.
Check your freight
Freight that does not require a veterinary, phytosanitary, environmental or gemological analysis are accepted for delivery.
For the safety of your business, we follow the news and update information on the categories of goods allowed for delivery