■ With the help of customs broker of the Nova Post
■ Use the service of your customs broker
■ Through the recepient during the registration of the import declaration
Prepare an agreement
For customs clearance of items, you need an agreement on the organization of the transport.
An agreement on the provision of customs brokerage services is also suitable.
Pay customs duties and fees
After dispatch, we send the recipient a notification of parcel registration and payment calculation: by SMS or e-mail.
The recipient needs to sign a power of attorney with the Nova Post customs broker and provide his identification code for customs clearance.
Payments must be made when receiving the shipment: at the branch or courier.
- 1The EORI number (Economic Operator Registration and Identification) is the economic operator's identifier required for customs clearance.
- 2Accompanying documents:
- 2.1invoice with information about the cargo
The invoice must contain a detailed description, value without VAT, product codes, Incoterms delivery terms, signature and stamp of the person who issued it
- 2.2foreign economic contract
- 2.4power of attorney for the broker
- 3Additional documents required for certain categories of goods. For example:
- 3.1Certificate of quality
- 3.2Certificate of Origin
- 3.3A conclusion on confirmation of the HS Product Code of the Harmonised System of the Description and Codes of Goods
- 3.4Description of technical characteristics detailing qualitative and quantitative characteristics and scope of application etc
Information about additional documents will be provided by the operator. You can also ask a question to the Nova Post sales manager.
Check the cargo
For transportation, we accept cargo that does not require veterinary, phytosanitary, ecological, hemological conclusions.
For the safety of your business, we keep track of news and update information on the categories of goods that are allowed to be transported.