Network of branches for shipments throughout Estonia
It is very easy to send everything you need to your loved ones in Ukraine. In order to do this, find the nearest parcel acceptance point in the «Nearest branch» section.
■ from 5 days
What can be sent
What can't be sent
|For delivery||For customs duties and customs brokerage services|
|Sender in Estonia|| Recipient in another country |
After the shipment, we send a message to the recipient about the registration of the package and the calculation of the payment: by SMS, Viber or e-mail.
Customs clearance of shipment in Ukrainе
|Parcel cost: up to €150||Parcel cost: over €150|
|There are no additional taxes||■ import duty: 10% of the excess of €150 |
■ VAT: 20% of the shipment cost (the excess of €150 + import duty)
■ Nova Post customs brokerage services
The item costs €200. Customs payments will be:
- 1import duty = (€200 - €150) x 10% = €5
- 2VAT = (€200 - €150 + €5) x 20% = €11
Total tax payable: €5 + €11 = €16
This may happen if the customs officer found a violation:
- 1The contents of the shipment differ from the list specified in the declaration
- 2The declared price differs from the real one
- 3The parcel contains prohibited goods
- 4In the last month, the recipient has already received international shipments with a total value of more than €150
1. Prepare things
2. Check whether the contents of the shipment are authorized for transport
3. Prepare information about the sender and the recipient. In order to do this, write in Latin:
■ last name
■ first name
■ e-mail address
■ telephone number
■ sender's residential address
■ number of branch office, parcel locker or full address of the recipient in Ukraine
4. Come to the nearest Nova Post branch
5. Hand over the shipment to the branch operator in an open form.
In accordance with international transport requirements, Nova Post employees must check the contents for the presence of prohibited goods.
If the shipment is packed, the operator has the right to open it. The exception is factory packaging.
6. Draw up the shipment with the help of the operator.
7. Pay for shipping and selected additional services: for example, if you opt for packaging.