The packing service is designed for those who don't want to waste their time on trifles
Our operators can pack your parcel at any branch.
There is no need to do it yourself or wait until your goods are packed. Our experts will prepare your parcel for shipment according to the packing standards.
Using the service at a branch
- 1. Hand the parcel over to the operator.The operator defines the necessary size and number of packing materials and adds them for postal item registration2. Indicate the recipient's data.
- 3. Select the payment method.Choose a payer for the recipient's service or pay yourself4. Your shipment will be securely packed by a packer in accordance with the packaging standard
How to pack a parcel yourself
Use a boxAvoid glued, damaged, damp stains or tears
Pack fragile items in three layers of bubble wrapThe shipment should not touch the walls of the box or other items inside. Remember that each item is packed separately
Place filler in the remaining voidsIt is important that the package does not move around in the box and does not bulge out
Make sure that there are no unnecessary markings on the boxand seal the box tightly with tape in a crisscross pattern (for boxes up to and including 5 kg) or in the shape of the letter H (for boxes over 10 kg)
Use an envelope for documents,and for clothes or small shipments use a bag
Put the goods into the box
Click the link to find out more about the packing standards and how to do it right.
- max sideup to40сmSmall box4PLN
- max sideup to70сmMedium box7PLN
- max sideup to120сmLarge box10PLN