The packing service is designed for those who don't want to waste their time on trifles
There is no need to do it yourself or wait until your goods are packed. Our experts will prepare your parcel for shipment according to the packing standards.
Using the service at a branch
- 1Hand the parcel over to the operator.
- 1.1The operator defines the necessary size and number of packing materials and adds them for postal item registration
- 2Indicate the recipient's data.
- 3Select the payment method.
An envelope for documents and bags (0.5-4 kg) are included in the shipping cost
- max sideup to40сmSmall box10€
- max sideup to70сmMedium box18€
- max sideup to120сmLarge box30€
You can also pack your parcel on your own
Put the goods into the boxThe box shall not be glued together, damaged or have wet spots or tears
Pack fragile items into 3 layers of bubble wrapEach item shall be packed separately.
The shipment shall not touch the box walls or other items inside it
Put the filler to fill in the gapsMake sure the content of the box does not move inside it and does not fall out
Remove redundant marking from the boxOr apply a firm layer of adhesive tape over them:
-cross-shaped: for boxes up to 5 kg
-H-shaped: for boxes over 10 kg
Put the documents into an envelopeWrap clothes or small items into a bag
Click the link to find out more about the packing standards and how to do it right.