How to order a courier to send a parcel in Germany from address
- 2Create a new shipment:
- 2.1using the Nova Post website
- 2.2using the mobile application
- 2.3using a personal account
- 3Enter all necessary data in the shipment form: sender's details, recipient's details, contents and declared shipment value.
- 4Pay for the shipment.
- 5Receive e-mail confirmation of application submission, payment and courier arrival date.
- 6Hand the packed parcel over to the courier. The courier will print and stick a sticker on your box.
You can track your shipment using the Nova Post tracking option on the website and in the mobile application.
Collecting a parcel by a courier
Parcels are collected by Nova Post couriers in Warsaw, and in other cities by couriers of the partner company, that is GLS. The date of collecting the parcel by the courier depends on the date of submission of the request:
Order a courier*
Collecting a parcel by a courierMon-Sat until 8.30 pmon the next business day
from 8 am to 9 pmMon-Sat after 8.30 pmafter 1 business day
from 8 am to 7 pm
*Nova Post working days in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Cologne, Dresden: Mon-Sat until 7 pm
Order a courier in other cities
Application and service payment time: until 4:00 p.m.
Applications made after 16:00 will be processed the next working day.
Parcels delivery time in Germany when sending from address
up to 3 working dayswithin Germanyup to 5 working days
How to receive an invoice for an online payment
Send your inquiry to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Your request should contain:
- 1Company name
- 2Registered address
- 3IC, DIC
- 4Phone number
- 5Email address
- 6Payment information: shipment number, payment date and amount
Delivery cost of parcels weighing up to 30 kg sent to branch by the use of Shipping from home service
Small up to 2 кg€4,5€5
Medium up to 10 кg€4,5€8
Large up to 30 кg€4,5€16
- What should I do if I wasn't at home when the courier arrived
We will call you to arrange a new pick-up date.
After two unsuccessful attempts, we will transfer the parcel to the warehouse and call the recipient to confirm whether the delivery is still needed.
- Is it possible to hand over not packed parcel to courier
- What happens if I hand over a parcel which is more than 30 kg to the courier
The courier will collect the parcel, but it will be weighed at the sorting office. If the parcel is above 30 kg, we will return it to the sender.
You can learn more about the conditions for sending parcels weighing over 30 kg in the "Cargo" tab.
- Can the recipient pay for the delivery
No, the sender pays for the delivery.
- How to track a parcel
- How will the recipient know that the parcel has already arrived
When the parcel arrives at the branch or parcel locker, the recipient will receive a SMS notification via or push notification in the mobile application.
In case of address delivery, the courier will notify the recipient that the parcel has already arrived.