Receive shipments from other countries
With Nova Post in Germany, you can quickly and conveniently receive a postal item from Ukraine
- courier delivery at your
From 5 days.
|Delivery cost||Customs duties and customs brokerage services|
|Sender in another country||Recipient in Germany|
After the shipment, we will send the recipient a message on the parcel registration and payments via SMS, Viber or email.
- Here is a link for the complete list of rates for delivery from Ukraine.
Parcel customs clearance
Shipment cost: up to €45No extra taxes
Shipment cost: €45–150You need to pay VAT additionally: ●19% of the shipment cost.
●the goods cost €100. The recipient needs to pay VAT additionally: €100 × 19% = €19
Shipment cost: over €150Extra taxes: ●import duty: up to 25% of the shipment cost, depending on the type of goods ●VAT: 19% of the shipment cost (declared value + import duty)
The goods cost €300. The customs payments will total:
- import duty = €300 × 12% = €36
- VAT = (€300 + €36) × 19% = €63.84
Tax charged to the recipient: €36 + €63.84 = €99.84
The customs might be entitled to refuse the parcel entry to the country or change the customs payment amount
It may happen if a customs officer finds a violation:
- the parcel content differs from the list indicated in the declaration
- the declared value does not correspond to the real value of the parcel
- the parcel contains a commercial batch: more than 3 identical goods were sent (e.g., 5 watches, 4 pairs of shoes, etc)
- the parcel contains goods prohibited for shipment
- over the past month, the recipient already received international shipments with a total value over €45.