Receive shipments from other countries
With Nova Post in Germany, you can quickly and conveniently receive a postal item from Ukraine
- 1at a branch
- 2courier delivery at your address
- 3at partner pickup points
Customs duties and customs brokerage servicesSender in UkraineRecipient in Germany
After the shipment, we will send the recipient a message on the parcel registration and payments via SMS, Viber or email.
Parcel customs clearance
Shipment cost: €45–150No extra taxesYou need to pay VAT additionally: 19% of the shipment cost.
For example: the goods cost €100. The recipient needs to pay VAT additionally: €100 × 19% = €19
Shipment cost: over €150No extra taxesExtra taxes:
■ import duty: up to 25% of the shipment cost, depending on the type of goods
■ VAT: 19% of the shipment cost (declared value + import duty)
The goods cost €300. The customs payments will total:
- 1import duty = €300 × 12% = €36
- 2VAT = (€300 + €36) × 19% = €63.84
Tax charged to the recipient: €36 + €63.84 = €99.84
It may happen if a customs officer finds a violation:
- 1the parcel content differs from the list indicated in the declaration
- 2the declared value does not correspond to the real value of the parcel
- 3the parcel contains a commercial batch: more than 3 identical goods were sent (e.g., 5 watches, 4 pairs of shoes, etc)
- 4the parcel contains goods prohibited for shipment
- 5over the past month, the recipient already received international shipments with a total value over €45.