Delivery from Ukraine to the partners' pickup points in Germany
- 7 700 pickup points across Germany
- Parcel storage time at the pickup point from the delivery date: 7 days
Once the storage period has expired, the shipment will be waiting for the recipient at the nearest Nova Post branch in Germany.
Delivery time from 5 business days
When Nova Post delivers the shipment to the partner, the recipient will get an SMS with the waybill number and the pickup point address.
Things you can get through the DPD pickup point
Documents up to 1 kg
Parcels up to 20 kg
Restrictions on shipments that can be received at pickup points:
- 1The maximum size is 100 cm in length (but up to 250 cm in sum of the sides L*H*W)
Steps to receive a parcel at DPD points
- 2Provide the sender with your contact details:
- 2.1Surname, name (in Latin)
- 2.2Phone number
- 2.4A convenient DPD pickup point (provide its zip code and address).
If the parcel is not delivered to the pickup point within 5 days, please get in touch with our contact center:
- 1By phone: +498921526102
Why Nova Post is indicated as the sender to the DPD point
Nova Post provides international express delivery to Germany as part of its services.
When delivering inside Germany, we forward the shipment to a partner. That's why Nova Post is indicated as the sender in Germany for DPD.