It is even more convenient to send parcels from Germany to Ukraine with Nova Post and our partners.
How to order courier pick-up in Germany
- 1Prepare the items to be sent and pack them into a box. For brief instructions about correct packing Click this packing
- 2Fill in the request for courier pick-up:
- 2.1on the Nova Post website
- 2.2in the mobile application
- 2.3in the Business Cabinet.
- 3Complete the invoice in the application: provide a description of the content of the parcel and the market value of each item in it. If the actual value differs from the declared one, customs may reevaluate the postal item and charge additional customs payments.
- 4Pay for the order online.
- 5You will be emailed a confirmation of request, payment and the time of the courier’s arrival.
- 6Hand the closed postal item to the courier. The courier will print and attach a sticker to your box.
At a branch
At an addres
In a parcel locker
To receive the postal item, the recipient needs to have:
- 1express consignment note (ECN) serial number
- 2original passport of a citizen of Ukraine or international passport – or phone with the number indicated in the ECN
- Delivery to parcel lockers and branches in UkraineReasonable rates
- Delivery from 5 daysInsuring the postal items for 100 % of the declared value
- Parcel trackingWe speak Ukrainian and German
Important information on postal item customs clearance in Ukraine
Parcel cost: up to €150No additional taxes are applied to parcels containing gifts, goods or personal items.
Parcel cost: over €150- Import duty: 10 % of excess over €150
- VAT: 20 % of the delivery cost (excess over €150 + import duty)
The goods cost €200. The total customs payments will be:
- 1import duty = (€200 - €150) × 10 % = €5
- 2VAT = (€200 - €150 + €5) × 20% = €11
Total tax charged: €5 + €11 = €16
Examples of declared value calculation for deliveries to Ukraine
Example 1I am sending my sister a jacket, a portable speaker and her driving license.
The jacket costs €50, and the portable speaker costs €35. The total price is €85. Customs duties will not be charged.
Example 2I am selling clothes to a buyer in Ukraine. All the items are new, have price tags on, and factory packing is intact, yet the total price is under €150. Customs duties will not be charged.
Example 3I am sending my daughter a suitcase of her personal items: dresses, pullovers, shoes and make-up products. These are personal belongings, but they cost more than €150 in total. Customs duties will not be charged.