How can a business client order freight customs clearance
- 1Via Nova Post customs broker
- 2Using your personal customs broker service
- 3Via the recipient when completing an import declaration.
Prepare the agreement
For customs clearance of shipments, you need to sign a transportation agreement.
Pay customs fees and duties
These are the payments prescribed by law and the terms and conditions of the agreement signed with Nova Post. The recipient shall pay customs duties and administrative fees
Prepare your information
- 1EORI is an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number for customs clearance purposes.
- 2Accompanying documents:
- 2.1invoice with freight information: a detailed description, cost excl. VAT, harmonized codes of the goods, Incoterms for the delivery, signature and seal of the issuer
- 2.2foreign economic contract
- 2.4PoA for the broker
- 3Additional documents required for certain types of goods. The information can be provided by an operator or sales managers of Nova Post. For example:
- 3.1Quality Assurance Certificate
- 3.2Certificate of Origin
- 3.3Findings on HS goods code confirmation from the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System
- 3.4Description of technical specifications detailing the quality and quantity features and application areas
Check your freight
Freight that does not demand a veterinary, phytosanitary, environmental or gemological decision are accepted for shipment.
For the safety of your business, we follow the news and update the information on the information on the categories of goods allowed for delivery.