How can a business client send freight using Nova Post
- 1Conclude an agreement
To do that, contact our sales department or file an application at the website.
- 2Make sure there are no prohibited items in your freight
According to the laws of the country of customs clearance, there may be a prohibition on entry or exit of certain types of produced goods. For the security of your business, we follow the news and update the information on the categories of goods allowed for delivery.
If you are not sure about the content of your freight, please ask the Nova Post sales manager or file an application at the website.
- 3Select the method of customs clearance
- 3.1using Nova Post
- 3.2on your own
- 3.3by engaging a customs broker
- 4Select additional services
- 4.1customs brokerage services to help you finish customs clearance faster
- 4.2courier pick-up and delivery
- 5Prepare the accompanying documents
- 5.1foreign economic contract
- 5.3packing list
- 5.4other documents required for your goods.
- 6File an application for international express shipment
This can be easily done by contacting a sales manager. In your application, select the targeted delivery service via courier.
- 7Let the courier pick up the parcel
- 8Pay for the shipment and additional services
Office hours of the sales department:
From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on week days (Prague time)
The safety of the freight which we deliver
Delivery according to the indicated terms
Transfer of the freight to the addressee