I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- 2Users can contact the Administrator in the following way:
- 2.1by letter to the following address: Za Poříčskou bránou 256/6, 186 00 Praha 8;
- 2.2via e-mail: email@example.com
- 2.3by phone: +420225500609
II. APPLICABLE LAW ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATION
- 1NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. is subject to the provisions of Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC as well as other relevant national data protection legislation.
- 2NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. provides postal services, which is why it is obliged to observe the confidentiality of correspondence and ensure the security of shipments, in accordance with the provisions of the Postal Law of Czech Republic.
III. INFORMATION PROTECTION
- 1NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o., by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures, makes every physical and technical effort to protect personal data against loss, damage, disclosure to not authorized personal, alteration or improper use.
- 2All notifications regarding the protection of personal data are registered and explained in detail and analyzed in accordance with applicable law.
IV. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- 1receive the information and have an access to data concerning him/her (the right of access by the data subject under art. 15 GDPR);
- 2rectify his/her personal data that are incorrect and update his/her data (the right to rectify data, Article 16 GDPR);
- 3request the deletion of his/her personal data (the right to delete data under art. 17 GDPR);
- 4requests to cease processing (the right to limit processing under art. 18 GDPR);
- 5request the transfer of data to another administrator (the right to transfer data under art. 20 GDPR);
- 6objecting to the processing of his/her personal data (the right to object under art. 21 GDPR).
V. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND MECHANISM OF WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
- 1In the case the basis for data processing is the consent of the data subject, we inform you that this person has the right to withdraw consent at any time. The declaration of withdrawal of consent is made by providing the Administrator by e-mail or postal delivery, in accordance with the data provided, a statement in this regard.
- 2Receiving of such a declaration does not affect the lawfulness of the prior processing of personal data.
- 3Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data is ineffective to the extent necessary for the proper provision of services or provisions of an ongoing contract, including complaint proceedings. In this case, the withdrawal of the above-mentioned consent becomes effective upon resignation from services, termination of the contract or complaint process.
- 4Despite the effective withdrawal of consent to the processing of data, the Administrator is entitled to process them to the extent necessary for:
- 4.1pursuing claims related to the concluded contract;
- 4.2fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator;
- 4.3performance of a task realized in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the administrator;
- 4.4purposes resulting from legitimate interests realized by the Administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
VI. IMPLEMENTATION OF RIGHTS ARISING FROM GDPR
In connection with the submitted declaration of withdrawal of consent to data processing, for the purpose of identifying the person submitting the declaration and in order to protect against unauthorized access to data, NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. is entitled to obtain additional confirmation of the identity of the person submitting such a declaration.
VII. PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES. PURPOSES OF THEIR PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
- 1In order to provide the Services and fulfill the Agreement with its Clients (Senders, Addressees) [Pursuant to art. 6 p. 1b) GDPR] NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. processes as the Administrator the necessary data, such as:
- 1.1Client's data (registration data, data of contact persons on the customer's side, i. e. name, surname, position, telephone number, signature, e-mail address, job position);
- 1.2Sender's data (sending address and necessary contact details, signature, payment information and other data needed to perform the service ordered by the sender);
- 1.3data of the Addressee (name and surname, signature, address, zip code, city, country, and optionally other data necessary for the realization provided to the data Administrator by the sender of the shipment or indicated by himself the Addressee, such as e-mail address, telephone number).
- 3In some cases, the data is also processed:
- 3.1on the basis of consent [Pursuant to Article 6 p. 1 a) and art. 7 GDPR] - in particular for marketing purposes or in relation to data provided voluntarily by the Addressee in connection with the delivery of the parcel.
- 5Using the NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. website may involve the processing of personal data for the following purposes:
- 5.1Placing an order and activities aimed at its implementation.
- 5.2Shipments tracking [Pursuant to art. 6 p. 1b) GDPR] – the Parcel number is required to provide information about the status of the parcel.
- 5.3Contact via the contact form [Pursuant to art. 6 p. 1f) GDPR] - data sent via the contact form, such as: name and surname, address, postal code, city, e-mail address are required to process and answer the inquiry; [Pursuant to art. 6 p. 1a) GDPR] consent to the processing of data such as: e-mail address, telephone number is required for contact in order to present a commercial offer.
- 5.4Contact with a consultant via chat [Pursuant to art. 6 p. 1f) GDPR] - data sent during the conversation with the consultant, such as e-mail address, first and last name, address, postal code, city, are processed in order to verify the question asked and answer the question.
- 5.5Parcel redirection [Pursuant to art. 6 p. 1b) GDPR] - via the NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. website, the Addressee has the option to change the delivery address if he or she cannot collect the parcel in person. For this purpose, we collect the following personal data:
- 5.5.1name and surname of the Addressee or company name;
- 5.5.2street / house number; 1.c. zip code / place of residence;
- 5.5.3e-mail address and description of the desired location.
VIII. SHARING OF DATA BY NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o.
- 1NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. may provide personal data:
- 1.1to subsidiaries of NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. and subcontractors (e. g. transport partners, operating parcel collection points or parcel lockers) within the European Union or outside it for the purpose of delivering parcels from the sender to the Addressee [Pursuant to art. 49 p. 1b) respectively c) GDPR];
- 1.2entities that are subject to a contract for the provision of services for NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. or on behalf of NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. (Processors), in particular an IT service providers;
- 1.3other persons or organizations based on applicable law;
- 1.4banks and payment operators in order to perform the transaction (including payments made using the codes);
- 1.5law enforcement officers and authorities to comply with national security requirements or as part of a legal process to protect property, or to pursue an investigation of a violation of NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. principles and policies, unauthorized access or use of NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. equipment, or any other illegal activity.
IX. STORAGE PERIOD AND DATA DELETION
- 1NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. processes personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. The period of data storage is determined based on the following requirements:
- 1.1operational requirements: the period in which the information is necessary to perform the provided Services.
- 1.2legal requirements: the period in which NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. is required to store data for a specified period of time to comply with the law.
- 1.3legitimate interests of NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o.: the period in which data is processed for the purpose of their implementation, in particular to establish and pursue possible claims in connection with the Services provided.
- 2What information about you do we collect and how do we use it
What data do we collect/process
Collection and delivery of parcels; Surname and first name of the sender and recipient of the package, address of the place of delivery, phone number, email address and other information provided to us by the sender, as well as the signature of the recipient of the package (provided at the time of receipt). Data created by us: parcel number, delivery confirmation, GPS data of the place of receipt and delivery of the parcel Execution of contracts (offer) For individuals who accept the contract: surname, first name, patronymic, address, telephone number, e-mail address. For representatives of legal entities on whose behalf the contract is concluded (for example, company employees): surname, first name, patronymic, position, telephone number, e-mail address, signature and the contract being concluded. Customs administration Surname, first name, phone number, e-mail address, parcel number, sent messages, content and price of the product. Making payments and keeping accounting records Data contained in accounting documents: surname, first name, patronymic, social security number, contact information, bank account number, payment details, services provided and other information in accordance with the rules of accounting. Direct marketing (informing about our services and conducting surveys to evaluate the quality of our services) Name, surname, e-mail address, phone number Managing our social media accounts First name, last name, account name, gender, contact information (if you provide it to us), country, photo, comments on our posts, distribution of our posts, reactions to our posts, reviews and ratings left, information about , when you started following or liking our social network account, messages sent to us with attachments, history of your messages with us (message content and when they were received/sent) Processing of inquiries, complaints and requests (internal administration) Name, surname, contact details and any other information or documents you provide to us Recording of conversations for the purpose of ensuring the quality of telephone services and information, protecting the rights and legitimate interests of employees and interested parties, protecting their rights and legitimate interests, collecting evidence, considering complaints Audio data (phone call recording), customer service operator name, subscriber phone number, call date, start and end time are collected Ensuring the security of parcels stored in post offices and Company assets (video surveillance)
Video data (video recording), date and time of collection Analyzing user experience and quality to improve our services
The following data is collected and processed from visitors to our website: IP address, operating system, user ID and other information abo ut the activity of the visitor on our website and other web sites. This information is collected and stored as part of log entries or through cookies .
Collection and delivery of parcels; In the case of the sender: (1) performance and conclusion of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR); and (2) fulfillment of a legal obligation pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR In the case of the consignee of the parcel (1) fulfillment of a legal obligation pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR; and (2) our legitimate interest in serving the parcel to the correct recipient (identification in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR); Execution of contracts (offer) Performance of the contract and its conclusion (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR) Our legitimate interest in entering into and performing a contract with the other party to the contract through its representative (for the purpose of concluding, performing, communicating, identifying, signing documents, etc.) (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR ) Customs administration Compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR Making payments and keeping accounting records Fulfilling the legal obligation to keep proper accounting records in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) GDPR (Accounting Act of the Czech Republic, Act of the Czech Republic on Value Added Tax) Direct marketing (informing about our services and conducting surveys to evaluate the quality of our services) We inform you about our services: (1) if you have used our services, we process your data on the basis of Article 81(2) of the Law on Electronic Communications of the Czech Republic; (2) if you did not use our services (you were not our customer), we process your data based on your consent (Article 81(1) Electronic Communications Act of the Czech Republic and Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). We conduct surveys based on our legitimate interest in improving the quality of our services in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Managing our social media accounts Your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR.) Processing of inquiries, complaints and requests (internal administration) Our legitimate interest in the proper and prompt handling of complaints, inquiries and requests received pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR Recording of conversations for the purpose of ensuring the quality of telephone services and information, protecting the rights and legitimate interests of employees and interested parties, protecting their rights and legitimate interests, collecting evidence, considering complaints Your actual consent (when you decide to continue the conversation) (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR). Ensuring the security of parcels stored in post offices and Company assets (video surveillance)
Our legitimate interest in ensuring the security of parcels stored in post offices and the security of the Company's assets (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) Analyzing user experience and quality to improve our services
The data obtained through cookies are collected based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR). The data received is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the functioning of our website (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
Collection and delivery of parcels; Electronic data arrays, information systems and databases are stored for four years from the date of receipt. Documents related to cargo collection (waybills and accompanying documents) are kept for 12 months. Shipment documents (electronic and paper) are kept for four years. Execution of contracts (offer) 3 years from the date of termination of the contract, unless there is a need to store data for a longer period, for example to defend legal claims Customs administration Six months in the active base. After this period, we transfer the data to the archive for three years. Making payments and keeping accounting records Ten (10) years, except when there is a need to retain data for a longer period, for example to defend legal claims. Direct marketing (informing about our services and conducting surveys to evaluate the quality of our services) data is processed while the contract is valid. If we have your consent for direct marketing, we will process your data for five years from the date of receipt of your consent. The data used for conducting surveys will be processed within three months from the date of service provision. Managing our social media accounts Three years Processing of inquiries, complaints and requests (internal administration) The data is stored for three years after the issue has been resolved. Personal data may be retained for a longer period of time if necessary for the Company to defend itself against claims, demands or lawsuits brought against it. Recording of conversations for the purpose of ensuring the quality of telephone services and information, protecting the rights and legitimate interests of employees and interested parties, protecting their rights and legitimate interests, collecting evidence, considering complaints No more than six months, except when there is a need to store data for a longer period, for example, to defend legal claims. Ensuring the security of parcels stored in post offices and Company assets (video surveillance)
No more than 30 calendar days, except when there is reason to believe that: (1) the video record is a record of an administrative offense, a criminal offense or any other violation of legislation or a violation of labor discipline and/or professional ethics; (2) video data is necessary for pretrial or judicial proceedings; or (3) the request for access to video data is received before the end of the data storage period. In such cases, the image data must be kept as long as necessary for these purposes and destroyed as soon as they are no longer needed Analyzing user experience and quality to improve our services
- 1Archived data is available only to authorized employees. After the expiry of the period authorizing data storage, they are permanently deleted.
X. DIRECT MARKETING AND SALES PROMOTIONS
When you place an order on our sites, we will send you occasional direct marketing via e-mail and SMS about similar products and services. We have a legitimate interest in sending you this marketing: to promote our products and services to our customers and to make sure you are aware of the best offers and deals available.
Can I stop receiving direct marketing?
Yes! You are always free to unsubscribe from direct marketing at any time; this will never have an impact on our commitment to provide you with great service and a quality product. To withdraw consent to marketing, please unsubscribe directly following the instructions provided in the e-mail or SMS. We will stop sending you marketing messages as soon as possible but, in any event, will do so no later than 30 days from your request.
How long do you keep me opted in for direct marketing?
If you haven’t placed an order in 5 years, then we will automatically opt you out of receiving further direct marketing. If you order from us again and have not previously unsubscribed, or if you place an order and opt-in to direct marketing, we will recommence sending marketing communications to you.
XI. SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
- 1Basic data (name, date of birth) where applicable; Contact information (address, telephone number, email address, etc.), if applicable;
- 2Application details (resume, motivation letter, certificates, references, interview notes and any data you provide us or wish to provide during the interview);
- 3Photo, video, if possible;
- 4Citizenship and work permit, if applicable;
- 5Details of health for work, if applicable;
- 6Previous convictions, if relevant to the advertised position, for example, for drivers;
- 7Data that you have provided through public platforms used for professional purposes, in accordance with the applicable terms of the company responsible for managing the platform;
- 8Communication and means of communication (e.g. confirmation of your application or information about a phone/video interview if possible).
In addition to these categories of data, in order to evaluate each job application, we need data that tells us how well suited you are to the position in question.
How we collect your data
We collect data directly from you when you provide your details on our careers website or through other communication channels. When you use another channel, for example through public platforms used for professional purposes such as LinkedIn, we will process your data in accordance with the applicable terms of that platform. When we work with recruitment agencies, we receive your data indirectly. In this case, these institutions are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the data and transferring it to us in accordance with applicable law.
XII. VIDEO CAMERAS
We monitor and process your personal data when you visit our postal services, both for your personal safety and for the safety of our employees, customers and property. Video surveillance is carried out in accordance with strict security and confidentiality rules using modern technologies and equipment. Video surveillance recordings are stored in our systems for up to 30 calendar days.
|Categories of personal data||Legal basis|
|Biometric data (face image) ||Our legitimate interest and protection of vital interests, including health and life|
- Accordion title 1
up to 3 TN ZED codes additional payment for each additional TN ZED 165 +10
- Accordion title 2
up to 3 TN ZED codes additional payment for each additional TN ZED 165 +10
- Accordion title 3
up to 3 TN ZED codes additional payment for each additional TN ZED 165 +10
XIII. PHONE CALLS REGISTRATION AND RECORDING
Personal data and categories of data subjects in the register
All phone calls to service numbers are recorded. The recordings are made in a predetermined manner. The recording starts when the call is answered and ends with an end signal.
The following details of chat and chatbot sessions are registered:
In chat sessions, the contents of the session between the customer and the customer advisor are saved, and in chatbot sessions, the contents of the session between the automated chatbot and the customer are saved.
The contents of the chatbot’s answers are mainly collected from the website and other public sources available to anyone. At the beginning of the session, customers are provided with instructions for use
The customer is not asked any personal questions and the customer cannot handle personal matters using the chatbot service. If the customer gives numeric identification details, such as a phone number, in the chatbot service, the details are erased automatically after one hour.
If we send an SMS query to a customer who has contacted our service number by phone, the following details are registered:
- 1Time of the query
- 2The customer’s phone number
- 3The customer's written answers to the query
- 1Person’s name and personal identity code
XIV. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES WHICH ARE NOT MEMBERS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- 1Personal data is transferred to third countries in the event that the services provided by NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. are also to be performed in the territory of a third country. Such a situation occurs in particular when sending a parcel via NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. takes place to a country that is not a member of the European Economic Area. Personal data may also be transferred to NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. subcontractors (e. g. entities that deliver the parcel in the territory of a third country) and entities providing NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. tax, legal, audit and billing consultancy, if they operate in a third country.
- 2NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. does not transfer personal data to international organizations.
- 3NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. does not transfer personal data to third countries if it is impossible or would be inconsistent with generally applicable law.
- 4The level of protection of Personal Data outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") is not the same as the level provided by European law. Therefore, NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. transfers personal data outside the EEA only when it is necessary, while ensuring an adequate level of data protection, mainly through:
- 4.1cooperation with entities processing personal data in countries for which an appropriate decision of the European Commission has been issued regarding the assurance of an adequate level of protection of Personal Data;
- 4.2use of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission, provided that an adequate level of personal data protection is ensured;
- 5In the event of a justified intention to transfer personal data outside the EEA, other than the one indicated above, NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. will inform about this fact at the appropriate stage of data processing, in accordance with applicable law.
XV. INFORMATION ON DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THE NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. WEBSITE
- 1Event log and cookies. Each time a user accesses the NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. website, the data is saved in a log file. The scope of temporarily stored data includes:
- 1.1the IP number of the computer from which the query was received;
- 1.2domain name;
- 1.3date and time of access;
- 1.4http response code;
- 1.5visited pages;
- 1.6name and version of the operating system;
- 1.7browser name and version;
- 1.8screen resolution.
- 1Cookies are internet data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device (computer, mobile phone, tablet) of the User. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the end device. Cookies are used to provide the Administrator with statistical information on Users' traffic, Users' activity and the manner of using the Service. They allow the content and services to be adjusted to the User's preferences.
XVII. BLOCKING THE ACTION OF COOKIES
- 1In many cases, web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time, e. g. in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies or inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the browser settings or on the following websites:
- 1.1in the Internet Explorer browser;
- 1.2in the Mozilla Firefox browser;
- 1.3in the Chrome browser;
- 1.4in the Safari browser;
- 1.5in the Opera browser;
- 1If you have a complaint about the manner in which NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. have handled your data please submit it in writing, providing as much detail as possible, using the contact details at Section I of this policy above. NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. will work with you to resolve any issues without delay.
- 2If you believe that your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation have been infringed you have the right to lodge a complaint with NOVA GLOBAL CZ s.r.o. supervisory authority. In Czech Republic, the relevant authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection – information and contact details can be found on its website (https://www.uoou.cz/).
XIX. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY