Send parcels and documents up to 30 kg in Czech Republic
Available shipping methods
- From branch
- From address
- 1The greater between the actual or volumetric weight is used.
- 2Volumetric weight (kg) = length (cm) x width (cm) x height (cm) / 4000
Surcharge on declared value:
- 1up to 10 000 Kč - iincluded in rate
- 2over 10 000 Kč - 0.5%
Sending from address■ cash or bank card
■ bank card in the mobile application or website■ bank card in the mobile application or website
How to send a parcel from a branch
- 2Create a shipment with an operator or online before visiting the branch using mobile application or website. Provide the operator with the waybill number if the parcel was created online.
- 3Pay the cost of delivery and selected additional services and hand the parcel over to the operator.
How to send from address
- 2Pay for the delivery service.
- 5Hand the parcel over to the courier.
Please note that either Nova Post couriers or couriers from partner companies come to pick up the parcel.
- Is it possible to send a parcel via a parcel locker
- What should I do if I wasn't at home when the courier arrived
We will call you to arrange a new pick-up date.
After two unsuccessful attempts, we will transfer the parcel to the warehouse and call the recipient to confirm whether the delivery is still needed.
- Is it possible to hand over not packed parcel to courier
- What happens if I hand over a parcel which is more than 30 kg to the courier
The courier will collect the parcel, but it will be weighed at the sorting office. If the parcel is above 30 kg, we will return it to the sender.
You can learn more about the conditions for sending parcels over 30 kg in the "Cargo" tab.
- Can the recipient pay for the delivery
No, the sender pays for the delivery.
- How to track a parcel
- How will the recipient know that the parcel has already arrived
When the parcel arrives at the branch or parcel locker, the recipient will receive a SMS notification via or push notification in the mobile application.
In case of address delivery, the courier will notify the recipient that the parcel has already arrived.