Goods prohibited for transportation within Poland
- Food products with special storage conditions
Substances or products intended for human consumption, which require maintaining a certain temperature during storage, are either perishable or do not have their factory packaging.
- Medicinal products
Substances or their mixtures consisting of natural, synthetic, or biotechnological origins, used to prevent pregnancy, as well as those used for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of human diseases or changes in the state and functions of the body, including those containing narcotic or psychotropic substances.
Exceptions: vitamins, and biologically active supplements (BADs) in their factory packaging.
- Aerosol cans with any contents
Flammable substances in pressurized canisters. For example: deodorants, sprays, etc.
Exceptions: perfume and cosmetic products.
- Excise goods
Alcohol, alcoholic beverages, beer, tobacco products, tobacco products for electric heating using an electronically controlled heater, liquid mixtures of chemicals, containing or not containing nicotine, which is used to create vapor in electronic cigarettes, and which are contained in cartridges, refill containers, and other containers.
- Monetary values and jewelry
Bills, coins, foreign currency, bank metals, precious and semi-precious gemstones (cut and uncut, polished or unpolished), jewelry, payment documents, and securities.
For example, gold, silver, metals in the platinum in processed or unprocessed form, diamonds, rubies, pearls, amber, amethyst, turquoise, agate, stocks, bonds and their coupons, bills (bank drafts), debt obligations, letters of credit, checks, bank orders, certificates of deposit, other financial and banking documents, etc.
- Antiques, including antic books
Items over 100 years old, original works of art (not copies), rare awards, and medals that have a cultural value. For example
- 1paintings, Christian icons, drawings, and pastels made entirely by hand, collages, and similar decorative images;
- 2engravings, and lithographs;
- 3sculptures and figurines made of any materials;
- 4postal or customs stamps, postal stationery (stamped paper);
- 5collections and collectibles in the fields of zoology, botany, mineralogy, anatomy, or those of historical, archaeological, paleontological, ethnographic, or numismatic interest;
- 6items that constitute national, historical, or cultural value, which is determined by the legislation of the countries of import and export.
- Goods of military purpose and dual-use
As well as special technical means of clandestine information acquisition. For example, listening devices, shielding materials that absorb radio-electronic radiation, user-coded telecommunications equipment, detection and location systems, sniper sights, collimators, thermographic cameras, night vision devices, goods containing or being part of GPS trackers, etc.
Exceptions: helmets, military uniforms, binoculars, and drones with a flight duration of up to 1 hour.
- Weapons of all kinds
As well as weapons intended for hunting or sports, parts and ammunition for them (bullets, cartridges, capsules), mockups of weapons, their full-size models and exact copies, pneumatic weapons, close combat weapons, and other items specially designed for attacking and defending, electronic beam weapons of all types, electric shock devices of all kinds.
For example, machine guns, bullets, cartridges, capsules, sabers, hunting knives, nunchucks, brass knuckles, canisters with paralytic liquids, laser guns, stun guns, knives, shurikens, etc.
- Explosive substances, compounds, objects fitted with them, detonators
For example, TNT, gunpowder, detonator capsules, electric detonators, match cords and detonation cords, ammunition, improvised explosive mixtures, signal and lighting rockets, flares, smoke cartridges, smoke flares, thermite matches, stormproof matches, railway detonators, sparklers, fireworks, firework shells, lustkugel, pyrotechnic products and similar items, as well as self-made items and products, sprays containing nerve gases, tear gas, poisonous and potent gases, etc.
- Live animals and plants
Natural fur, skins, stuffed animals, feathers, ivory, and products made of it.
- Pornographic materials, counterfeit, and falsified products
- Narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances, their analogs, and precursors
As well as cannabis in any form and for any purpose.
- Human remains, human organs, human tissue, ashes, DNA tests, blood, and urine samples, etc
- Containers or other vessels without any labels that contain liquids, powders, or other contents without a clear indication of their composition and purpose
- Flammable liquids and flammable solids, as well as substances capable of spontaneous combustion
For example, gasoline, kerosene, acetone, methanol, methyl ether, brake fluid, carbon disulfide, ethers, organic solvents, all types of glues and sealants containing flammable (self-igniting) components, empty fuel containers, potassium, sodium, calcium metal, their alloys, calcium phosphate, white phosphorus, yellow phosphorus and other substances classified as flammable solids, nitrocellulose, sparklers, coal samples, pellet samples, firewood samples, magnesium, any metal powders, etc.
Exceptions: cleaning agents (household chemicals) provided that there is information about the manufacturer on the packaging, as well as perfume and cosmetic products containing alcohol.
- Poisonous and potent substances in any physical state, regardless of the form and quality of their packaging
For example, brucine, nicotine, strychnine, formalin, antifreeze, ethylene glycol, mercury, cyanide preparations, cyclone, cyanide, and substances with similar properties, etc.
- Caustic and corrosive substances
For example, hydrochloric, sulfuric, nitric acids; potassium, sodium alkalis; chlorinated lime, battery electrolytes, and substances with similar properties, chemicals for the removal of lacquers and paints from surfaces covered by them.
- Radioactive and infectious substances
For example, Iiotopes for diagnostic and treatment purposes, defectoscopy equipment, gamma logging devices, microorganisms (including bacteria, viruses, rickettsiae, parasites, fungi), infectious agents such as prions, vaccines, medical and clinical waste, bio-specimens, etc.
- Dirty used personal belongings (clothes, shoes)
- Used automotive parts, aviation spare parts, and other spare parts with traces of fuel and lubricants
- Poaching equipment
For example, electrofishing systems (electrofishing rods), monofilament nets, hunting traps, etc.
- Metal, scrap metal, and unprocessed wood
For example, rare earth metals in their pure form, in mixtures or alloys, ferroalloys, lathe shavings, scrap metal, debris, milling waste, shavings, ingots of stainless steel and ferrous metal ingots intended for remelting, copper alloys, unwrought lead, nickel, unwrought tin, nickel powder, tungsten, magnesium, molybdenum, tantalum, bismuth, cadmium, titanium, zirconium, antimony, manganese, beryllium, chromium, germanium, vanadium, gallium, hafnium, indium, niobium, rhenium, thallium, nickel, tin, metal ceramics and products made of them, cobalt mattes and other intermediate products of cobalt metallurgy.
- Documents and cargoes addressed to foreign courts, banks, executive services, PO boxes, and branches of other postal operators
- Any information carriers (disks or flash drives) without factory packaging
- Any gases for household and industrial use
For example, gases in any kind of packaging, containers with aerosols, lighters, gas cylinders, fire extinguishers, propane-butane, nitrogen, neon, argon, oxygen, chlorine, etc.
- Printed boards without any label and home-made products made from printed boards
- Other dangerous goods, except for new accumulators, batteries, and accumulators (except for lead acid) in the original package with protection on the terminals
For example, cake (pomace), fertilizers, dry ice, asbestos, vinegar, magnetized materials, internal combustion engines, lawnmowers, used or unpackaged accumulators, batteries (not included in the equipment), accumulators (all types except dry Li-ion), segways, electric cars, electric motorcycles, gyroscooters, gyroboards, airbags, breathing apparatus, pressurized cylinders, empty cylinders, as well as air conditioners, drilling, refrigeration equipment containing refrigerant gases and liquids, etc.