Receive documents and shipments from Ukraine with Nova Post
You can receive these:
- 1at a Nova Post branch
- 2in an automated postal locker
- 3from an InPost courier
Time of delivery from Ukraine to Poland: not less than 3 days
Types of shipments
Items with a value of not more than €45Delivery of items and documents with a declared value of not more than €45 to a Nova Post branch, to an InPost automated parcel locker and to an address for an additional fee. This service does not include any additional customs duties.
Items with a value greater than €45Delivery of shipments, cargo and documentswith a declared value up to €10,000 to an address for an additional fee. The service is subject to additional customs duties.
|Category||Documents||Small, up to 2 kg||Medium, up to 10 kg||Large, up to 30 kg||Cargo (over 30 kg, for each kg)|
|Tariffs for delivery to Poland, UAH|
applies to cargoes up to 50 kg
The cost of delivery is indicated without packaging.
To calculate the delivery cost the greater of the actual or volumetric weight is applied. Volumetric weight formula: length × width × height (cm) / 4000
Delivery cost is calculated for one place and includes delivery to an InPost parcel locker or a Nova Post branch.
Delivery of parcels:
- 1with value of up to €45 is carried out to a Nova Post branch, InPost parcel locker or to the address (for an additional fee);
- 2with a value from €45 is carried out only to the address (for an additional fee).
The maximum weight of shipments to Poland for recipients who are legal entities is up to 1000 kg with the dimensions up to 300×170×170 cm.
Delivery of parcels for recipients who are natural persons:
- 1the weight of which is from 30 kg to 50 kg, and the value from €45 is carried out only to the address;
- 2the weight of which is from 50 kg to 1000 kg, and the value of up to €45 is carried out only to the cargo department dedicated for accepting cargoes of the appropriate weight;
- 3the weight of which is from 50 kg to 1000 kg, and the value from €45 is temporarily unavailable.
- Delivery takes place in not less than 3 days
- Delivery guarantee
- Courier delivery
- The shipment is available at a branch near your home or office
- The largest network of InPost automated postal lockers
- Insurance for the declared value
- Shipment tracking
- Support services
There are two types of customs duties which can be charged to the recipient during the parcel's customs clearance: duty and VAT. The imposition and amount of these duties is dependent on the nature and declared value of the parcel.
Shipment declared value from €45.01 to €150The parcel is charged a VAT in the amount of 23%. For books, the VAT is 5%
Customs duties – 0%
the VAT calculation for a parcel with a declared value of 100 Euros:
VAT = 100 × 23% = €23
Hence, the recipient pays €23
Shipment declared value greater than €150The parcel is charged a customs duty of between 0% and 18% (depending on the type of goods), as well as VAT of 23% on the declared value and customs duties.
customs duty of 10% for a shipment with a declared value of €300:
Import duty = €300 × 10% = €30
VAT calculation for a shipment with a declared value of €300:
VAT = (€300 + €30) × 23% = €75.90
Import duty + VAT = €30 + €75.90 = €105.90
Summary: the receiver pays €105.90
Click here for more details about customs clearance
Customs can hold, refuse registration, increase the basis in calculating customs duties in the following cases:
- 1a discrepancy is found between the actual contents and the description of the items in the declaration
- 2the declared value does not reflect the shipment's actual price
- 3the shipment is deemed to be commercial in nature (shipment of several identical items)
- 4the shipment contains items which are prohibited for shipping
Receive your shipment
To receive the shipment at a Nova Post branch
In order to receive the shipment at a Nova Post branch, you should receive an SMS about the arrival of the parcel and visit the branch with original documents which confirm your identify and with the international express waybill number (MEN).
- 1Provide the service representative with the ewaybill number and provide your documents
- 2Receive the parcel as well as a copy of the MEN to confirm receipt
You have the right to examine and weight the parcel. Rules regarding the examination of the parcel can be found here.
To receive the shipment at your address
In order to have the parcel delivered by an InPost courier to your address, you need to receive an SMS or email from InPost about the date and time of delivery, and to prepare documents confirming your identity.
A parcel to be delivered by a courier should not weigh more than 30 kg and have the following dimensions: width + height + length (cm) are not to exceed 150 cm, with the longest side not greater than 120 cm.
An additional fee of 100 ₴ is paid for courier delivery. Sending several parcels in one shipment is not permitted.
To receive the shipment at an InPost automated postal locker
In order to receive a parcel at an InPost automated postal locker, you need to have the QR code or access code.The recipient will receive the QR code or access code in one of the following ways:
- 1if you have installed the InPost application, you will receive a notice with the QR code to open the locker. Scan the code through the automated postal locker's scanner or the code to open the locker without a QR code
- 2you will receive the QR code to your email to open the locker; scan the QR code at the automated postal locker's scanner or the access code, to open the locker without a QR code
- 3you will receive the access code by SMS; enter the code on the automated postal locker's screen
In order to receive a parcel at an InPost automated parcel locker, the parcel should be not greater than 25 kg in weight and have the following dimensions:
- 1locker A – 8 × 38 × 64 cm
- 2locker B – 19 × 38 × 64 cm
- 3locker C – 41 × 38 × 64 cm