Receive documents and shipments from Ukraine with Nova Post
You can receive these:
- at a Nova Post branch
- in an automated postal locker
- from an InPost courier
Time of delivery from Ukraine to Poland: not less than 3 days
Types of shipments
Items with a value of not more than 45 EurosDelivery of items and documents with a declared value of not more than 45 Euros to a Nova Post branch, to an InPost automated parcel locker and to an address (for an additional fee of 100 UAH). This service does not include any additional customs duties.
Items with a value greater than 45 EurosDelivery of shipments, cargo and documentswith a declared value up to 10,000 Euros to an address (for an additional fee of 100 UAH). The service is subject to additional customs duties.
|Category||Documents||Small, up to 2 kg||Medium, up to 10 kg||Large, up to 30 kg||Cargo (over 30 kg, for each kg)|
|Tariffs for delivery to Poland, UAH||250||300||450||600||25|
|Courier delivery||100||100||100||100||not provided|
The cost of delivery is indicated without packaging.
The parcel shipment tariff is based on one item and includes delivery to an InPost automated postal locker or to a Nova Post branch.
The delivery of parcels and documents with a value of not greater than 45 Euros can be made to a Nova Post branch, to an InPost automated parcel locker or to an address (for an additional fee).
The delivery of parcels and documents with a value of 45 Euros or greater can be made to an address (for an additional fee).
The large of the actual or the volume weight is used to calculate the tariff.The calculation of the volume weight: length x width x height (cm) / 4000
- Delivery takes place in not less than 3 days
- Delivery guarantee
- Courier delivery
- The shipment is available at a branch near your home or office
- The largest network of InPost automated postal lockers
- Insurance for the declared value
- Shipment tracking
- Support services
There are two types of customs duties which can be charged to the recipient during the parcel's customs clearance: duty and VAT. The imposition and amount of these duties is dependent on the nature and declared value of the parcel.
Parcel declared value up to 45 Euros
The parcel is not charged with additional customs duties (except in the cases, where customs service determines that the declared value of the parcel is greater than 45 Euros).
Shipment declared value from 45.01 to 150 Euros
The parcel is charged a VAT in the amount of 23%. For books, the VAT is 5%
Customs duties – 0%For example:the VAT calculation for a parcel with a declared value of 100 Euros:
VAT = 100*23% = we Euros.
Hence, the recipient pays 23 Euros.
Shipment declared value greater than 150 Euros
The parcel is charged a customs duty of between 0% and 18% (depending on the type of goods), as well as VAT of 23% on the declared value and customs duties.For example:customs duty of 10% for a shipment with a declared value of 300 Euros:
Import duty = 300*10% = 30 Euros
VAT calculation for a shipment with a declared value of 300 Euros:
VAT = (300 +30)*23% = 75.90 Euros.
Import duty + VAT = 30 + 75.90 = 105.90 Euros
Summary: the receiver pays 105.90 Euros.
Click here for more details about customs clearance
Customs can hold, refuse registration, increase the basis in calculating customs duties in the following cases:
- a discrepancy is found between the actual contents and the description of the items in the declaration
- the declared value does not reflect the shipment's actual price
- the shipment is deemed to be commercial in nature (shipment of several identical items)
- the shipment contains items which are prohibited for shipping
Receive your shipment
To receive the shipment at a Nova Post branch
In order to receive the shipment at a Nova Post branch, you should receive an SMS about the arrival of the parcel and visit the branch with original documents which confirm your identify and with the international express waybill number (MEN).
- Provide the service representative with the ewaybill number and provide your documents;
- Receive the parcel as well as a copy of the MEN to confirm receipt.
You have the right to examine and weight the parcel. Rules regarding the examination of the parcel can be found here.
To receive the shipment at your address
In order to have the parcel delivered by an InPost courier to your address, you need to receive an SMS or email from InPost about the date and time of delivery, and to prepare documents confirming your identity.
A parcel to be delivered by a courier should not weigh more than 30 kg and have the following dimensions: width + height + length (cm) are not to exceed 150 cm, with the longest side not greater than 120 cm.
An additional fee of 100 UAH is paid for courier delivery. Sending several parcels in one shipment is not permitted.
To receive the shipment at an InPost automated postal locker
In order to receive a parcel at an InPost automated postal locker, you need to have the QR code or access code.The recipient will receive the QR code or access code in one of the following ways:
- if you have installed the InPost application, you will receive a notice with the QR code to open the locker. Scan the code through the automated postal locker's scanner or the code to open the locker without a QR code;
- you will receive the QR code to your email to open the locker; scan the QR code at the automated postal locker's scanner or the access code, to open the locker without a QR code;
- you will receive the access code by SMS; enter the code on the automated postal locker's screen.
In order to receive a parcel at an InPost automated parcel locker, the parcel should be not greater than 25 kg in weight and have the following dimensions:
- locker A – 8 x 38 x 64 cm
- locker B – 19 x 38 x 64 cm
- locker C – 41 x 38 x 64 cm