How can a business client send freight using Nova Post
- 1Conclude an agreement
Contact our sales department: email@example.com
- 2Make sure there are no prohibited items in your freight
The legislation of the country where the customs clearance of cargo takes place may establish a list of goods that are not accepted for transportation.
If you are not certain about the content of your freight, please ask a Nova Post sales manager or send a request on our website.
- 3Select the method of customs clearance
- 3.1using Nova Post
- 3.2on your own
- 3.3by appointing your own customs broker
- 4Select additional services
- 4.1customs brokerage services to help you go through customs clearance faster
- 5Prepare the accompanying documents
- 5.1foreign economic contract
- 5.3packing list
- 5.4other documents required for your goods. For example: Quality Assurance Certificate, Certificate of Origin, HS goods code confirmation from the Harmonised System of Goods Description and Coding, technical specifications detailing the quality and quantity and their application etc.
The operator will inform you about additional documents. You can also refer to Nova Post sales manager with questions.
- 6Make a request for international express delivery
Our sales managers will help you with that.
- 7Deliver the consignment to a Nova Post branch or call a courier
- 8Pay for the delivery and additional services
Freight branches are open 7 days a week with the following schedule:
Mon-Fri: 08:00 – 20:00
Sat-Sun: 09:00 – 18:00
Sales Department office hours:
Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 17:00
The safety of the freight which we deliver
Delivery in accordance with the terms indicated
Transfer of the freight to the addressee